GARDEN VILLAGEVia Strada San Michele 50
San Marino (Repubblica di San Marino)
From € 35/day Availability Request
Choosing to spend your holidays in San Marino means having the opportunity to live experiences that offer added value to your stay.
The chalets, spacious and comfortable, are equipped with all the amenities necessary to meet your needs.
A territory with extraordinary views and gentle flat views frame the REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO, the oldest in the world, full of charm and history.
Each excursion is an exciting journey through history, admiring castles, ancient villages, nature trails and breathtaking views that will surely leave you enthusiastic.
The nature trails are an opportunity to experience the territory and share the emotions of the favorite routes of the "pirate" Marco Pantani.
The geographical position allows you to reach the nearby art cities of San Leo, Gradara, Verucchio, Santarcangelo and other historical villages that still preserve the charm of the ancient
Our bike services
• Safe bike storage, video surveillance and alarmed
• Workshop equipped with video surveillance and alarmed
• Bike washing and inflation area
• Bike Manager on site
• Cycling tours with expert guides
• Bike recovery in case of breakage
• Itineraries on detailed maps
• Specialized and dedicated catering
• Technical clothing laundry service
• Shuttle service to and from Rimini railway station and airport
Medium Price (per day per pax)
Euro 35.00 €
Price is per person, per night in a B & amp; B where available
Request information for this property